Skycrest Christian School is transforming the campus through three separate projects for school growth.
- Purchase adjacent Clearwater Public Libary and convert into Middle School Annex
- Update classrooms in Education Building
- Create two new outdoor student areas
New Middle School Annex - $4.2 Million
- Purchase current Clearwater Public Library and remodel into Middle School Annex
- Add 9 new Middle school classrooms
- Add 1 new Discovery Science Hub
- Connect campuses with a covered walkway
Renovate Education Building - $1.7 Million
- Update classrooms for superior learning environment
- Complete renovation of space from floor to ceiling
- Update technology and internet for classrooms
- New functional furniture to enhance learning experience
New Outdoor Student Areas - $650,000
- Two new outdoor student areas
- New portico and updated field to provide students a superior recreation area for sports and P.E.
- New covered seating area for additional classroom activities
Every donation counts, so please help us reach our first goal of $250,000. Contact Kimberly Galloway in the school office on how you can donate today!